- “Cookies” or “Similar Technologies” means any and all technologies that Divinity Organic may use to store data in your browser or device that collect information or help Divinity Organic identify you in the manner described in this policy document. The two (2) terms may be used interchangeably in this policy document to refer to the same meaning.
Words and acronyms used here but not defined shall have the same meaning as has been assigned to them in other policy documents.
Usage of Cookies:
The Cookies used have different functions and are either necessary for the functioning of Divinity Organic, or help it improve the performance and give you extra functionalities. Generally, Cookies allow Divinity Organic to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to servers or internal systems of Divinity Organic website. Divinity Organic does not store any of your personal information on any of its Cookies, however, Divinity Organic offers certain site features, services, applications, and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies.
Rights of User:
You are free to block, delete, or disable these Cookies if your device allows this and you can manage your Cookies and your preferences in your browser or device settings. However, if you decline Cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain site features, services, applications, or tools on Divinity Organics. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing sessions.
Divinity Organic wishes to bring it to your strict notice that Divinity Organics may contain links to other websites, applications or tools as well and Divinity Organic is not responsible for the cookies policy or the contents of such other websites, applications or tools. By using any third party content, you may leave Divinity Organic and be directed to an external website, application or tool, maintained by an entity other than Divinity Organic. If you decide to visit any such third party website, application or tool, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard your device there. Divinity Organic makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked website, application or tool to have similar treatment towards usage of Cookies and similar or different/advanced technologies.
If you genuinely believe a listing or other third party content including Cookies or Similar Technologies on Divinity Organic might be in disregard of this policy document, please provide the following details and report the matter to email@example.com. The email should contain the below information:
- Identification or description of the listing or other third party content including Cookies or Similar Technologies in disregard of this policy document.
- Attach a copy of such data file with adequate particulars in the e-mail.
- Your complete postal address, telephone number, and email address and any government-issued identification proof.
- An undertaking by you that the information in your e-mail is accurate.
- In case of you being the agent of such person who intends to report the matter, a copy of the authorization issued to you to act on such principal’s behalf.
Amendments and Revisions:
Divinity Organic reserves the right to make changes at any time to its Policy on Usage of Cookies and the reporting process at its discretion and such policy and process may be subject to amendment and updating without notice. All amended terms automatically take effect as and when they are posted and Divinity Organic may in its sole discretion announce any material changes to this Policy on Usage of Cookies through e-mail to existing users where they have disclosed their e-mail addresses to Divinity Organic.
If any part of this policy document is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable as per Indian law, that particular part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts of the policy document.